Pizza is amazing cheesy goodness, but sometimes it leaves your stomach feeling not so hot.
I’ve had some serious pizza hangovers that left me completely regretting the previous night’s decision of stuffing my face. Right then and there, I would swear off the stuff for good…only to repeat the process a week or so later. But now with this quick and easy recipe, I can have all the pizza I want without my stomach hating me. In fact, this pizza is so awesome that in addition to being crazy healthy, you can have it for dessert!
Get your taste buds ready for this sweet treat!
Sit back and let the delicious healthiness wash over you.
If you’re ready to join the pizza revolution, you can get started by following the recipe below:
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of honey
- Red grapes
- Mint leaves
- Slice a large, round section of watermelon.
- Mix the yogurt, vanilla, and honey in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the watermelon slice.
- Cut grapes in half and place them around the edges of the yogurt mixture.
- Place a slice of kiwi in the center of the grapes.
- Sprinkle a few mint leaves on top.
- Cut the watermelon slice into pizza sections and enjoy!