Growing up with two brothers, I’ve been pranked countless times for their amusement.
After having bugs thrown on me and finding gross things in my food on a regular basis, I’ve become very wary of anything my siblings do around me. If only this man was as cautious about his friends…
These guys thought it would be funny to prank him, so they gave him what he thought was a delicious chocolate egg to enjoy. However, he quickly realized that his Kinder Surprise was NOT a cute toy in a plastic shell when he bit down.
He had to know that they were doing something weird.
This is why it’s probably not a good idea to bite into anything your friends randomly hand you. They really can’t be trusted.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/kinder-egg-prank/