There are at least nine Trump Organization-owned and Trump personally owned properties in South Florida that are in the path of Hurricane Dorian.
There are no evacuation orders in place yet, but CNN has reached out to the Trump Organization for updates on whether they plan to close any of the properties.
“Be prepared and please follow State and Federal instructions, it will be a very big Hurricane, perhaps one of the biggest!” President Trump tweeted Thursday morning.
In addition to his property ownership, Trump has said he considers Florida home.
“I am thrilled to be back in my second home. That’s what it is. It’s my second home. In many cases, I think I could say it’s my first home, if you want to know the truth. It’s the great state of Florida,” he said during a June campaign rally in Orlando.
As Florida braced for Hurricane Irma in 2017, Trump’s Mar-a-Lago property closed for hurricane preparations following a mandatory evacuation order.
Here’s a list of the properties:
- Trump Towers in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
- Trump National Doral
- Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida
- Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach
- Trump Hollywood Hollywood Beach, Florida
- Trump Grande in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
- Two private homes in West Palm Beach